Listen + subscribe on iTunes
Struggling to Keep Your Resolutions?
Here’s How You Can Keep It
Are you struggling to keep your New Year’s resolutions?
If you struggle with keeping your resolutions, you are not alone.
Today, I was Divinely guide to talk to you about:
- Why you struggle to keep them
- What a resolution really is and
- What needs to be in place so you can keep your resolutions and transform your life.
Why do you make resolutions?
because you want transformation, right?
I’m Deepa Liu, I’m the creative Mystic and I’m here to bless you with Divine inspiration & spiritual tools, techniques and truth so you can develop your intuition, grow spiritually and shine your light in the world.
You make these resolutions because you want to transform something in your life.
You want something to be better like:
- lose weight and be healthier
- or you want to reach a financial goal
- Fulfill a dream or your purpose
In order to keep your resolutions you have to understand:
- Why you struggle to keep them and what you need to do to change what creates the struggle.
- What a resolution really is so you make the right resolutions for you
- What you need in place so you can be successful in keeping them.
So Let’s get started on the 3 reasons you struggle to keep your resolutions.
1. Do you have clarity on WHY you are making this resolution?
You need to make resolutions that come from your heart’s desires not because you think you should or because someone else is making it and it sounds good to you.
Your resolutions need to ignite your passion and those only come from your heart’s desire.
2. Your subconscious programming is one of the BIGGEST REASONS you don’t keep your resolutions.
Your programming are:
- Your beliefs you have about yourself, how life works and what is possible determine whether you will keep your resolution or give up on it
- Your self-talk that you habitually do without even noticing
- Your thoughts that ruminate in your mind that self-sabotage you because of your fears and problems that keep you going around and around and around so you don’t move forward
Your subconscious mind wants to keep you safe, secure and everything the same.
3. You have to LET GO of something that is no longer serving you to make space for your resolutions
Do you know what a resolution really is?
The definition of a resolution is “the firm decision to do or not to do something”
When you made your resolutions did you actually think about and connect to why you made this resolution and what it was going to give you?
Did you think about what you needed to let go of so you can make space for this new resolution in your life?
A resolution is asking yourself to make change. Most importantly, An inner change first.
If you want to make lasting change outwardly, you have to make an inner change of What is most important and that requires you to look at the beliefs you have,
the self-sabotaging behaviors and the emotions that are causing you to avoid or judge yourself.
Now what needs to be in place so you can keep your resolutions?
That is a little more than I can share with you in an email so go check out my podcast or youtube video to find out what needs to be in place to keep your resolutions.
If you are ready to get the support you need to know your true heart’s desire, grow spiritually and create a life you love, please accept my gift of a complimentary Next Step Connection Call to see if you are a fit for that support. Click this link to receive your free gift. https://deepaliu.com/gift/
If you would like to get your own Spirit Guide portal to aid you in your spiritual connection and inspiration Click this link https://deepaliu.com/sacred-art/
I want to say thank you for anything you may purchase through my amazon affiliate links. I make a small commission and It all helps to support me and my work.
Amazon Affiliate links:
Autobiography of a Yogi – https://amzn.to/3Cox1z6
Watch the Full Video Episode:
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.