Listen + subscribe on iTunes
How to Shift from Negative to Positive Thinking
Do you have challenges with negative thoughts?
Do you actually even know what negative thoughts are?
Divine Mother guided me to share with you today
“how to shift from negative to positive thinking”
Rather than call it negative or positive thinking I call them contractive or expansive thinking. Negative and positive makes it sound like they are bad or good, when it is really just how you were programmed.
Divine Mother guided me to talk about what negative thoughts are so you can have the awareness to catch yourself and make the shift.
A few examples of contractive/ negative thoughts are:
- When you complain about something that happened to you over and over and over. You know what that looks like you tell your spouse, your friend, another friend…..
- Talking about what you don’t want rather than what you want
She asked me to share with you what I have done to shift myself out of contractive thinking to expansive thinking.
I am sharing with you the 4 steps that Divine Mother gave me that have worked for me.
If you would like to get your own Sacred art portal of a Divine being click this link to check out Deepa’s Spirit Guide portals https://deepaliu.com/
If you are ready to get the support you need to know your true heart’s desire, grow spiritually and create a life you love, please accept my gift of a complimentary Next Step Connection Call to see if you are a fit for that support. Click this link to receive your free gift. https://deepaliu.com/gift/
Watch the Full Video Episode:
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.