Listen + subscribe on iTunes
How to Free Your Mind from Overthinking
Why do you want to free your mind from overthinking?
Overthinking drains your energy.
It is a big waste of your energy and time.
If you feel exhausted or tired frequently you probably are an overthinker. What are the 2 things you overthink?
Something that may happen in the future or something that already happened in the past.
- Your next decision on something you are afraid of making a mistake in (the future)
- Something you did that you felt like you made a mistake in and what you could’ve, should’ve done differently (the past)
- Something that someone did something to you that you don’t understand why they did it and you are trying to figure out why it happened (past)
What is the core reason you overthink?
- Practice forgiveness
- Heal your belief that you aren’t good enough and replace it with the truth of who you really are.
Remember: Greatness is within you, it’s time to let it out.
If you are ready to get the support you need to start having the spiritual growth you desire and create a life you love, please accept my gift of a complimentary Next Step Connection Call to see if you are ready to get the support you need. Click this link to receive your free gift.
To check out Deepa’s Sacred art portals and get your own Spirit Guide reproduction go to https://deepaliu.com/sacred-
Watch the Full Video Episode:
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.