Listen + subscribe on iTunes
Empaths & HSPs,
4 Words That Keep You Stuck & Struggling
Do you feel like your stuck and not able to move forward on what you truly desire?
Is struggle kind of your M.O.?
Today I’m going to share with you:
1. Why empaths & HSP’s get stuck more often
2. The 4 words that you are saying or thinking that keep you stuck and in the struggle.
3. Why they keep you stuck and in the struggle.
4. And what YOU need to do to overcome the stuck and struggle.
#1 – Why as an empath or highly sensitive person do you struggle more with feeling stuck?
The reason you struggle more is because you haven’t learned how to turn your sensitivities into your superpowers. Your Sensitivities are a challenge for you rather than something that is actually helping you in your life.
The reason your sensitivities are a challenge rather than a gift is because you don’t have strong energy in your energy account. Because of this you are easily swayed by other people’s emotions/ energy and you don’t know where you end and they begin.
Now, what exacerbates this problem of your sensitivities being a challenge rather than a gift?
Codependency exacerbates your sensitivities into them being a challenge.
#2 – What are the 4 words that you are saying or thinking that keep you stuck and in the struggle?
If you’d like to know what the 4 words are that you are saying or thinking that are keeping you stuck and struggling, and how to overcome your struggle and stuckness, please watch the video.
Remember: Greatness is Within You. It’s Time to Shine Your Light.
If you are ready to get the support you need to know your true heart’s desire, grow spiritually and create a life you love, please accept my gift of a complimentary Next Step Connection Call to see if you are a fit for that support. Click this link to receive your free gift – https://deepaliu.com/gift/.
If you would like to get your own Spirit Guide portal to work with in your spiritual growth Click this link https://deepaliu.com/sacred-art/.
Watch the Full Video Episode:
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.