Listen + subscribe on iTunes
Being an Empath, Curse or Gift
Have you felt like being an empath is a curse?
I know I felt that way before I learned what I am going to share with you today.
I was able to shift from feeling like being an empath was a curse to feeling like it’s a gift.
Would you like to feel that way?
Today I’m going to share with you:
- 3 Things that makes your empathic abilities into a curse
- 3 Things you are not doing that keep you feeling drained and a victim to other people’s energy
- What you need to do if you want to shift your sensitivities from being a curse to a gift and transform your life.
Why do you need to know what makes your empathic abilities a curse?
Because you have to know what is causing the problem before you can solve the problem
The 3 things that make your empathic abilities a curse are:
- You have weak energy
- You have fear
- Your programming
In my latest The Creative Mystic episode I share with you some solutions to the 3 things that make your empathic abilities a curse and:
- 3 things you aren’t doing that keep you feeling drained and like a victim to other people’s emotions and energy
- What you need to do if you want to shift your senitivities from being a curs to a gift and transform your life.
If you would like to learn more about what turns your sensitivities into gifts check out my latest video.
Remember: Greatness is Within You. It’s Time to Shine Your Light.
If you are ready to get the support you need to know your true heart’s desire, grow spiritually and create a life you love, please accept my gift of a complimentary Next Step Connection Call to see if you are a fit for that support. Click this link to receive your free gift https://deepaliu.com/gift/.
If you would like to get your own Spirit Guide portal to work with in your spiritual growth, click this link https://deepaliu.com/sacred-art/.
Watch the Full Video Episode:
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
How to leave a review on iTunes
- Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
- Tap the Search tab.
- Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
- Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
- Tap the album art for the podcast.
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Enter title text and content to leave a review.
- Tap Send.